Monday 14 June 2010

things to make me happy

i really LOVE this embroidery
by Joey's Dream Garden

http://joeysdreamgarden.blogspot.com/

it won the orange catergory
in feelingstitchy's competition

and now you can vote for it as overall winner
check out the other entries too
and cast your vote!

http://www.feelingstitchy.com/2010/06/cast-your-votes.html

*******


cotton candy muncher

this just makes me smile!
i really love these softies
i don't think they could fail to cheer you up!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrumptiousdelight

*******

other things that are making me happy

finally Doctor Who has returned to form
i know it's silly of me to care so much but honestly
this series started out so well
we had a few good episodes
then it was just
RUBBISH
RUBBISH RUBBISH
and then we had the VanGogh episode and i breathed a sigh of relief
and then saturday nights which i loved too!
YAY!

and then
*drum roll*
it was announced that
TORCHWOOD
is definately coming back
whoop whoop

yep i know i'm a saddo
but hey it's makes me HAPPY :O)

so now i'm just waiting for series two of TRUEBLOOD on channel four
why is it taking them soooo long
sheesh don't they know i'm waiting?!

*******

in crafting news i'm sooooo close to finishing the tardis cross stitch
yep i know i said it was finished before
BUT
i decided i didn't like the background
so a million black cross stitches later
and it's nearly ready for framing!



2 comments:

gtlady said...

I want that cotton candy muncher as my screen saver - sooooo cute!
Re Doctor Who, I missed this wkends due to *&^))! football, but the van gogh one had me crying my eyes out,not my insensitive boys though...
Torchwood coming back WAH-HEY!!! You are the bearer of good news today!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

I am SO glad that Torchwood is coming back. I love Captain Jack!