Sunday 20 July 2008

the pox continues..........

well it was hellish but we are now over the worst of it - i'm so glad i didn't knowingly expose him to chickenpox i would've felt sooooo awful. At least when he is all recovered i know i don't have to go through this hell again.
He has been such a brave boy that i will be buying him a new toy of his choosing tomorrow!

there were photo's here - i have now removed them - checking my site meter showed a strange ammount of interest in this post - this made me feel very uncomfortable.

word of warning here do not use bright pink bath crayons on white plastic baths it has stained very badly - grrrrrr.


forgot to include this on my birthday post - look the sun shone on my birthday and we built sandcastles on our favourite beach

my favourite flower in my garden

"splish splash geranium"

5 comments:

April said...

Glad little 'un is feeling a bit better. Those flowers are gorgeous

April xx

Annie B said...

oooooh, that looks so sore...poor mite

delicious flower, and beach. Am so envious of you living near a beach.

JuicyFig said...

OMG! they are some pox!
Happy belated birthday as well!

(please don't do what my neice did with her pox, and collect the scabs in a bag to keep FOREVER!!!)

Kath
x

Miaou said...

Oooh poor boy, I can't imagine how sore that must be!

Lovely flowers too. I live near a smashing big beach too and it's so wonderful to be near the sea.

Chloe said...

Ahhhhh, poor boy.
Chicken pox really does suck.
I hope he picks a good toy!

The beach looks lovely. Very picturesque.