Friday 17 December 2010

Crafter...oo Christmas ornament swap


This is what i made and sent to my partner Kats
in the christmas ornament swap @ crafter...oo
organized by kitty ballistic

i wasn't sure what to make and had
that terrible lost mojo feeling

i ran wildly over my deadline and was
worried the snow would not let it get

to it's recipient in time for christmas
but it did get t
here
and Kats liked it *phew*


it's not my normal style but i do really like it
especially the very un-christmassy colour scheme!


yo-yo & loom flower yarn nest

i'm finding it really hard to take photo's atm
as it's either dark and gloomy or bright bright sunshine!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Love it. :D

Unknown said...

Wow! Fab xxx

Kathryn said...

It is absolutely glorious and I LOVE it. Thank you so much for it, and frankly, if that's you losing your mojo, there's no hope for the rest of us!

Unknown said...

Sooooooooooooo Cute! :-*

http://lighttrigger.blogspot.com

JuanitaTortilla said...

Wow. That is SO your wonderful craft(wo)manship, right there. Right down to the colours! :)
I love it !!!

gtlady said...

vV, that is stunning, I love it - if thats you with lost mojo - I may as well give up now! Love the colours and the mix of techniques, beautiful x

Anonymous said...

this is just amazing! I really really love it!
x

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.