Thursday 2 December 2010

pinterest

i'm sorry i've been totally neglecting my blog
my excuse is this site
http://pinterest.com/

i am totally and completely ADDICTED.
i found it by following a link i found on my sitemeter. . . .
here is my page


it takes a little while to start as you have to join a waiting list
but i swear it's worth the wait!

basically it's like your own virtual pinboard/mood board/inspiration board
you can make lots of different boards and pin images you find on the net to them
or you can look through other peoples pins and re-pin them to your own boards

i think it's a great idea as i often see things i love ,want or that inspire me
on my online travels
now i can just add them to a board
and can go back and find them later

hope to see you all there soon xxx

1 comment:

gtlady said...

I've seen it through links, it looks fantastic, I@m going to have to have a go. I love your selections, especially your jewellery - you do have good taste!!