Thursday 30 April 2009

award time!



i got a blog award - from Izabela over @ bluefishhandmade i can never really work out what i'm meant to do with blog awards and memes etc but all i have to do is pass on my award to eight bloggy friends so here goes - i have never physically met or talked to any of these lovely ladies but i feel they make a huge impact on my days and make my self-employed worklife much more fun - they are my water-cooler mates - they are there when i want a giggle or a moan or crafty/pricing advice OR more often than not to distract me from work ha ha ha :0)

4 comments:

Sam Gillespie said...

oh no, missed this post!! THANK YOU sweetie. x

JuanitaTortilla said...

Hey, race you to the fountain!!! Last one to get there is a monkey-face! *lol*

Yowza -- 8 friends?!? Don't have that many friends.

But thank you!!! Will be sticking this award to my blog :)

Lucykate Crafts... said...

thank you chuck!, x.

Apryl said...

its not the water cooler its the coffee pot...*g* thank you my dear! its good to have such good friends in life and on my little computer....sometimes you can say mroe and be more yourself in this virtual world than the things you can in life... I'm far more witty here than anywhere else.