Wednesday 1 July 2009

passion for fabrics - if only i could sew!

i LOVE fabric
i don't know why because i can't even sew and my sewing machine can reduce me to tears or send me into fits of rage!
but i really do love fabric, especially if it has a vin
tage haberdashery theme to it!
i found this lovely button card fabric when i was visiting
Vintage Fern's blog
it is from
Karaku Style at Etsy
there are way to many cute japanese prints and really lovely rubber stamps
in tha
t shop!

gorgeous button cards

snippety snip

photo stolen from MeridianAriel's post here

there is a lovely post about fabric and fabric giveaway over at Primrose Corner

4 comments:

nickynackynoo said...

Love the snippy scissors and the threads.

Apryl said...

that fabric on my blog was from Karuku too... I may have to order a bit of that button card one though.. its too adorable... would you like to swap a bit of the thread card fabric for some buttons? or I could sew you a little something.. a needlebook for your embroidery needles?

Laurie said...

I know just how you feel -- I only taught myself to sew on a very basic, beginner Singer within the past few months! Before that, if I wanted to sew anything, I did it by hand (and was quite fast, too!) I love fabric and could look at it all day!

Tamsyn said...

ablergorgeous fabrics :) know what you mean about sewing, I am the same and hopeless at straight lines :)
I have some of that fabric in my shop..i got side tracked while looking for new yarn at a trade show :) x